Floatation Tank Finance
Floatation Tanks are becoming a very popular health trend in the UK. However, some may say it’s a very expensive asset to introduce to your business. Here at WestWon, we are here to support your business and take any financial pressures off.
This blog will discuss how WestWon can help you invest and introduce floatation tanks into your business, alongside the potential profit you can make by offering this fantastic service to your customers.
How much will it cost to lease?
The tanks cost between £15,000 – £30,000, with the average sale at around £19,000, which is a large upfront investment. However, with WestWon’s finance solution you can pay for the pods whilst it generates you profit. Please see the lease example below to see how a wellness centre used WestWon’s floatation tank finance.
Floatation Tank price: £19,000+VAT
Lease term: 5 years
Monthly Rental: £427+VAT
How much profit can floatation tanks generate?
On average the going rate for a 60-minute float session is £40-£50 in the UK, enabling up to 9 customers throughout the 12-hour day (allowing 15 minutes for other requirements).
There is a massive amount of profit to be made through this health trend. Below is a rough guide of the profit your business can make from 1 month through to 5 years, whilst utilising WestWon’s finance option.
Based on having just one floatation pod, at £40 a session with 4 customers per day (50% occupancy).
|Period of Time||1 month||1 year||5 year|
|Rental Cost (Monthly)||£427||£5124||£25,620|
Floatation Tank Finance Process
Interested in obtaining a floatation tank using a finance option? The process is simple and efficient:
- Choose the most suitable floatation tank and supplier. We can help! Our supplier relationships means we can help you get a great deal on the best tanks in the market.
- Agree the price and any relevant training and maintenance contract with your chosen supplier.
Provide a free no obligation leasing quote
- WestWon will provide you with a leasing quote, based on the floatation pod you are looking to finance, alongside the supplier’s price.
- In addition, a credit check is undertaken and an arrangement for a lease facility is put in place.
Obtain a credit acceptance
- Once the credit has been accepted (can be as quick as 24 hours and long as three to four days).
Agreement is sent
- The lease agreement is sent to you and requested to be returned signed.
Goods are delivered
- Your supplier delivers the floatation tank, then they invoice us directly and we then arrange a payment for them.
The rentals begin
- Finally, you then make monthly or quarterly lease repayments directly to us or the funder we have used.
We would like to be your preferred leasing partner for floatation tanks! Save cash and take advantage of tax benefits with WestWon.
For more information, Please call our health and fitness specialist on 01494 611 456, alternatively enquire online below!