Tele Sales Role within an Asset Finance company (Scaffolding Sector)
We are looking for you to join our Scaffolding Division based out of our High Wycombe office. Our key objective is to onboard new customers and one of our main routes to market is via telephone sales activity.
What will you be doing?
- Calling decision makers at companies we have on our database
- Checking we have the correct address, contact details and some basic information such as the company website, company registration number
- Making an average of 30 outbound calls every day and aiming to have five actual conversations
- Building relationships with these contacts over the longer term
- Explaining what we do and probing for information about their company such as the competition they use, have they used leasing in the past, what opportunities are there for us
- You will work within the scaffolding sector
- And most of all, picking up an opportunity for us to quote on a leasing deal
Training and Support
- WestWon will run a three-day induction training course
- Every month, there will be a one day training course
- You will not need to be an expert in leasing, as soon as you develop an opportunity, this will be passed onto an existing member of our team to deal with
- We have a company operations manual, a sales manual and other marketing information that will help
For More Information
Please call Carl Redding on 01494 611 456 or email your CV into email@example.com. We will ask you to come in for an initial interview, and if appropriate, we will invite you back in for a second meeting with other members of our team.