WestWon’s specialist office furniture, interiors and fit out team are at 100% Design this week.
100% Design show runs from 18-21 September at Earls Court and is officially the UK’s largest design trade event with over 25000 visitors including architects, interior designers and retailers. The award-winning layout of the show is defined by four key industry sections; Interiors, Office, Kitchen & Bathrooms and Eco Design & Build. Uniquely, an entire section is dedicated to International Pavilions alongside a substantial platform for new designers within Emerging Brands.
WestWon is focused on supporting its reseller partners at the show, and will also be on hand to offer advice about asset finance and leasing to prospective office buyers planning on refurbishing or refitting their office space. We will be keeping tabs on the latest trends on show and reporting back via @westwonlimited.
There are many exciting office ranges at the show including:
LEADING OFFICE DESIGNER LEASING
- Boss Design. Founded in 1983, Boss Design is a market leader in the UK seating industry and a major player on the international scene.
- Ergo. Available in a range of colour finishes the Z-Bar® range from Ergo offers users maximum reach and flexibility. Tono is the latest product from Ergonomic Furniture brand Ergo. The Tono LED Mood Light is a floor light which is capable of displaying both white and colour light.
- KI. KI’s Opt4 designed by Taku Kumazawa, is a Red Dot Design Award winner which is easy–to-carry, easy-to-stack and easy-to-move.
- Casala. The Monolink chair by Martin Ballendat is the first on-piece chair that can be stacked and is available in a wide variety of colour options.
- Landor Phototex. Landor Phototex has been working with leading professional photographic lab Metro Imaging to create a large scale photographic project in the entrance lobby of Oval Space in East London.
- RBM Noor | Scandinavian Business Seating. Scandinavian Business Seating, Europe’s leading office chair supplier, have just unveiled its new RBM Noor design collection.
- Ultrafabrics. Ultrafrabrics, a company specializing in luxury polyurethane fabrics, will be showcasing its new development Takumi™ Technology at 100% Design 2013.
- Tabisso. ‘Typographia’ is a unique collection of typographic lounge-chairs by French design company Tabisso, completed by a set of floor lamps covering more than 25 punctuation marks.
There are many benefits to leasing office furniture, flooring, lighting, partitions and so forth. Not least the ability to update your office and follow the latest innovations and trends more easily.
Please visit www.WestWon.co.uk for more information or call us on Tel: 01494 611 456