Advantages of Leasing Office Equipment
Whether you are a brand-new business and cash is low or an established business looking to not tie up all your cash in office equipment, you are in the correct place.
When it comes to leasing, some may question it and not really understand the advantages of leasing office equipment. WestWon can assure you leasing your business office equipment is far more beneficial and cost effective than renting it.
Office equipment can be:
- Fax machines
- Furniture etc.
Whatever you class as office equipment, WestWon will be able to lease it.
6 advantages of leasing office equipment
1. It improves cash flow within your business. Free up cash with leasing office equipment to enable the business to invest in other opportunities.
2. The rental term of the agreement (2-5 years) is totally flexible. You choose the deposit, the term and the frequency.
3. No budget constraints. Leasing has no budget barriers meaning that if you require a large amount of office equipment you will only be paying a small percentage of the cost a month.
4. There are significant tax benefits with leasing office equipment. The rentals are 100% allowable against Corporation Tax.
5. The term of the agreement, whether that be 2, 3 ,4 or 5 years, will tend to be only for the overall life expectancy of the office equipment. Thus, the office will always be equipped with the latest equipment.
6. Preserve existing lines of credit. Your existing credit lines remain unaffected.
Now with a better insight to the advantages of leasing office equipment, it’s clear to why so many businesses consider it.
Any questions? Get In Touch
If you are interested in leasing office equipment and would like to have a chat with a member of the team, get in touch now.
Call 01494 611 456 or Enquire Online Below!