Business equipment lease finance is a an increasingly attractive option for all types of UK businesses, growing by 53% year on year according to industry experts. Companies are looking for the best leasing deals with plant and machinery leasing and IT equipment leasing proving popular and an increasing trend towards office furniture and fit out leasing.
About Equipment Leasing
- Leasing enables companies to pay for the equipment they need over a fixed period of time – typically two to five years through a series of contractual, tax deductible payments. Leasing deals offer:
- Improved Cash Flow and Instant Return on Investment – By making monthly payments over the duration of the finance agreement, you can spread payments over the useful life of your equipment, rather than having to find the capital up front.
- Tax Savings – Regular monthly payments can be tax deductible, making the acquisition of products and services more cost-effective.
- Increased Flexibility for Future Upgrades – Technology changes rapidly, and avoiding obsolescence is key to staying ahead. By lease financing equipment, companies can expand or upgrade their systems as the need arises, often without an increase in monthly payments.
- More Available Budget – Instead of spending lump sums on rapidly depreciating assets, businesses can allocate resources to where they’re needed most, giving you the freedom to invest in other areas of their business.
- Fully Flexible for all Business Needs – Lease financing options can also fund applications and services such as installation and maintenance agreements, which are an essential aspect of most technology investments.
- Unaffected Bank Lines – Our financing solutions have no effect on other borrowing options.
Leading UK Leasing Company
WestWon is a nationwide asset finance broker with partners and clients throughout the UK. We can assist all sizes of companies and organisations across the country to find the best leasing solution for their business needs – for all types of equipment and technology.
For further information about equipment leasing for businesses, call us now on Tel 01494 611 456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org