Cryotherapy Chamber Leasing
Leasing a cryotherapy chamber UK
With prices tags of often £50,000+VAT and above, leasing is a preferred method of paying for a new cryotherapy chamber. If you are a UK company / organisation and are looking to buy a cryotherapy machine, then hopefully you will find this leasing blog of benefit and understand why so many companies are using cryotherapy chamber leasing.
How do you lease a cryotherapy machine/chamber?
- You choose the machine and supplier. We can recommend suppliers to you if wish
- You agree the price and any relevant training and maintenance contract with the supplier
- We provide you with a leasing quote, based on the machine you are looking at and cryotherapy chamber supplier price
- We undertake a credit check and arrange for a lease facility to be put in place
- Once the credit has been accepted, we then send you the lease agreement
- You sign the lease paperwork and return to us
- Your supplier delivers the equipment, they invoice us directly and we pay them
- You then make monthly or quarterly lease repayments directly to us or the funder we have used
In all, leasing is a quick and simple process
What sort of organisations utilise cryotherapy chamber leasing in the UK?
It’s a wide range. There are specialist clinics, gyms, golf clubs, health clubs and spa’s. We work with football clubs and hotels.
One recent lease we did was for a Cryosense machine being sold into a new start company that commenced trading in October 2017. This was an interesting credit, all we had to work on was a business plan. The company MD was a home owner and provided a personal guarantee. We were able to put the lease finance in place. He is now he proud owner of a £54,250.00+VAT Cryosauna.
How much will it cost to lease a cryotherapy chamber / cryotherapy sauna / cryotherapy cabin?
Using an example of a lease we have recently done, here are the numbers:
Cryotherapy chamber price £54,250.00+VAT
Lease term 3 years
However, these lease rates were for a new start company. Taking the same chamber but for an established business, the lease rates over five years with no deposit will be £1,120.81+VAT per month.
Looking at the cost per clinic using a lease
Most people, when they are looking to lease a cryotherapy machine break the cost down to “how much will it be per treatment?”
A session in cryro chamber might only last three minutes, so potentially, you could have 50 patients in one day. However, we are going to keep the sessions down to ten a day to keep the numbers more realistic.
Assume it is being used ten times a day, five days a week over five years, the chamber lease cost per session will work out at £5.00+VAT. (That will be excluding maintenance and other costs of running the clinic).
Lease supplier of cryotherapy machines
Please give us a call on 01494 611 456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always interested to hear your story and would like to be your preferred leasing partner for cryotherapy machines.