Finance For My Customers
Offering finance to your customers is a great way to open more doors and close additional sales. Most suppliers of equipment, office furniture fit out companies, software authors – to name a few – will at some stage be asked for financing from a customer.
Rather than say you do not offer it, or pass out the name of some company you vaguely recall speaking to in the past, why not build a finance offering into your sales process.
Partner With WestWon!
If you are a supplier of capital equipment and have searched – finance for my customers, then you are in the right place. Setting up a lease program for your customers is quick and simple. We often get asked, how much does it cost? Nothing, we make our income from arranging a lease for a customer, not from you the supplier.
Why Choose WestWon for your Customer?
- Decision in 24hrs
- Industry Leading Rates From 2.5%
- 95% Acceptance Rate
- 5* Customer Service
How to partner with WestWon…
1. Sign a non-disclosure agreement. We sometimes get asked to sign a one-page document agreeing not to disclose any of your confidential information. We are happy to arrange this.
2. Meet up or speak over the phone. We will need to find out a bit more information about your company, the types of products you sell, the customers you deal with, your route to market etc. We always like to meet in person, but respect this is not always possible.
3. We put together an account development strategy, covering areas such as marketing, training, the process of offering leasing. We could recommend how to include a leasing quote on your proposals.
4. Once we have officially set you up on our system and have approved you, we can then start offering leasing options to your customers. It’s quick and simple to arrange.
Get In Touch – Finance for my Customers
If you are looking for finance for your customers, then WestWon can help. We have been working in the “Sales Aid” leasing sector for nearly thirty years. During this time, we will have worked with thousands of UK-based suppliers of capital equipment. Historically, our business model has always been based around working with suppliers and their customers financing needs.
Please call us on 01494 611 456 or enquire online below! We look forward to starting a journey with you to ensure you win more business and give your customers every reason to choose you as their supplier!