Finance for Schools
There are many reasons why you may need to take out finance if you are operating a school or other educational establishment. From sourcing new books and equipment to investing in staff and pupil development, running a school isn’t cheap and you may find that WestWon’s Finance for Schools division can help you.
Here at WestWon, we work with schools and institutions of a variety of sizes – from small private schools to large state schools. We have helped schools to get hold of everything from new stationary to new buildings – and everything in between – without the need for unaffordable lump sum payments.
We are in the unique position of working with more than 50 of the UK’s top lenders, meaning that we can negotiate the most competitive rates for your school on a range of finance options. Some of our lenders have specific experience in providing finance agreements for schools, so will understand your unique needs and position as much as we do.
Call us today on 01494 611 456 for finance for schools. Our highly knowledgeable and friendly team can offer you a FREE, no obligation quote and answer any of your queries.
1. For enquiries over £100,000, please contact us directly on 01494 611 456.
2. The rental price indicated is for general guidance and is subject to credit approval.
3. Business users only.
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Corporate responsibility
- Company information
- Complaints handling procedure
- Charitable work
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Modern day slavery statement
- Fair processing notice
- Anti money laundering terms
- Employment at WestWon
- Bribery and corruption
- WestWon Woodland Sustainability Policy
- Careers in asset finance