It is very common for companies to invest in mobile phones for their employees. Over the years, WestWon would sign up to a 24-month contract with a mobile phone provider. However, have now concluded that mobile phone leasing is far more cost effective.
Read our blog on Mobile Phone Leasing, to find out why WestWon are leasing their company mobile phones.
The two most popular mobile phone providers are Samsung and Apple. Many companies will sign up to a contract with either of the two manufactures due to the reliability. With leasing you can do the same but pay a cheaper price!
WestWon offer leasing over a 2 year period. We use a network of more than 50 of the country’s top funders, meaning that we can find you the most competitive rates.
Capital Cost: £8100+VAT
Term Agreement: 2 years
Monthly Rental: £383.70+VAT
Rationale: 20 Samsung S8 devices
That works out to be ONLY £16 a month per device!
There are many beneficial factors to why your business should consider S8 leasing:
- Significant tax benefits
- Preserve cash flow
- Budgeting and planning
- Unaffected credit lines
S8 Leasing Process
- You begin by getting a quote from your supplier for the Samsung S8 devices.
Provide a free no obligation leasing quote
- WestWon will provide you with a leasing quote, based on the amount of Samsung S8’s you are looking to lease, alongside the supplier’s price.
- Next, a credit check is undertaken and an arrangement for a lease facility is put in place.
Obtain a credit acceptance
- Once the credit has been accepted (can be as quick as 24 hours or up to four days).
Agreement is sent and requested for a signature
- The lease agreement is sent to you and requested to be returned signed.
Goods are delivered
- Your supplier delivers the Samsung S8 mobile phones, they invoice us directly and we then arrange a payment for them.
The rentals begin
- Finally, you then make monthly or quarterly lease repayments directly to us or the funder we have used.
For more information on Samsung S8 leasing get in touch on 01494 611 456 or enquire below. We look forward to hearing from you soon!