Business Funding Essentials
Business Loans from £3,000
- Business Loans from £3,000 up to £1m
- Loans for recruitment, website development, business growth, working capital and much more
- From 3 months to 5 years
- Up to £25,000.00, sometimes no guarantees required
- A separate source of finance to your bank
We work with a range of finance companies that offer business loans. And many customers are moving away from the normal “High Street” lenders to other third party companies.
Decision in 24 hours
We will always try to get a positive credit decision within one working day without making the process too arduous for you. However, we may well need some supporting information other than your latest accounts.
Rates from 3%
Our business loans are made easy and affordable. You will see companies advertise on the internet, “rates from 3%.” Normally, these companies are referring to the “flat” rate of interest, the true APR being nearer 6%.
Whereas, we can offer loans for as little as 3% “flat,” these rates are for clients with good credit. Rates typically range from 4.5% up to 10% flat rate for companies where the credit profile is not as good.
Not sure if your company is creditworthy? WestWon partner with Cocredo for our company credit reports. If you’d like to check your company’s credit you can visit their website here.
Regardless of your company size or credit profile, we are more than happy to provide a no obligation quote for you.
90% Acceptance Rate
WestWon work with over twenty companies that offer business loans. For 90% of requests, a partner we work with will make an offer for finance.
Acceptance rates are improved with the following:
- A good quality personal guarantee
- A second charge (normally for lending over £150,000)
- Good supporting information on your company
- Sound reasoning for the loan
- Clean searches
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Corporate responsibility
- Company information
- Complaints handling procedure
- Charitable work
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Modern day slavery statement
- Fair processing notice
- Anti money laundering terms
- Employment at WestWon
- Bribery and corruption
- WestWon Woodland Sustainability Policy
- Careers in asset finance