Cryotherapy Facial Finance – The New Botox?
Have you heard about the ‘hottest’ new facial treatment – Cryotherapy Facial? It is a treatment that blasts freezing cold vapour across the entirety of your face and neck. The concept behind the treatment is to do what botox does but with cold exposure – frotox. The cold vapour boosts cell rejuvenation and collagen.
The cryotherapy facial concept has risen from cryotherapy saunas. Read our recent blog on: Cryotherapy Sauna’s.
There are many businesses; salons, wellness centres and spas that are introducing the cryotherapy facials as part of their treatments. Furthermore, there are two types of machines, the nitrogen machine or the 100% electric machine.
What’s the difference?
The 100% electric machine doesn’t require any form of nitrogen, which makes it cost effective. However, the nitrogen Cryo machines’ temperature drops far below the electric. The nitrogen machine reaching a temperature of -100 degrees Celsius and the electric machine at -30 degrees (still extremely cold). The cost is near enough double between the two machines:
- Nitrogen Cryo Machine: £12,000+
- Electric Cryo Machine: £4,000 – £6,000
How much does the Cryotherapy facial treatment cost?
Cryotherapy facials cost roughly:
- £30 = 15 minutes
- £60 = 30 minutes
The benefits of Cryotherapy Facials
- Immediate tightening of skin
- Reduction in pore size
- Reduces the ‘puffiness’
- Decrease wrinkles and lines
- Stimulation of collagen production
Cryotherapy facial finance
Are you interested in a cryo facial machine for your business?
Why put yourself out of pocket… finance your cryotherapy facial machine – whether it is an electric or a nitrogen machine. You can pay for the machine whilst it generates you income!
Electric Cryotherapy Facial Machine: £4,333.33 +VAT
Lease Term: 3 years
Why finance your cryo facial machine?
- You will be able to keep funds in your business to be used elsewhere
Alternative lines of funding
- You don’t have to use up a bank facility you already have
- You decide the rental term, payment frequency and deposit. You can even settle early or upgrade before the end of the agreement.
- On rental agreements, the VAT is included in the rental, not in a lump sum
Pay for the equipment as you use it
- Companies pay employees over time as they work, so why pay all the cost for your cryotherapy facial machine in advance?
- Using a lease rental agreement, 100% of your rental is deductible against your companies corporation tax
For more information, please give us a call on 01494 611 456, alternatively enquire online below!