Software Finance and Leasing
Software finance may not be at the forefront of many company directors and even IT Managers minds. There are some sensible reasons for them to not be aware and to think like this.
Companies do not buy software, they purchase a licence to use the software, for a pre-agreed period of time or forever. Software authors such as Microsoft or Sage only grant us a licence to use their software as they own the source code and intellectual property in it. Finance companies need to “own” the asset that they then rent out to customers. Clearly, they cannot own the software asset as all they are buying is a licence.
However, we do lease computer software and have done for nearly thirty years. Working with a range of finance companies that are comfortable financing software to end user companies.
Why Choose WestWon?
- We partner alognside 20 different funders that are on board with software leasing
- Currently arranged over 770 software leases for over £29 million in value
- Our biggest software lease was for £1.585m, the smallest £1,100
- The database we use has 958 unique software companies in the UK
- Authorised and are fully licensed by the FCA.
Software Finance Calculator
1. For software leasing enquiries over £100,000, please contact us directly on 01494 611 456.
2. The rental price indicated is for general guidance and is subject to credit approval.
3. Business users only.
Software Finance and Leasing Case Study
Financing Stock Software
Established family run plant nursery in Essex needed assistance to manage their stock levels. Leasing stock software was their solution.
Leasing software for your business Case Study
Financing Accounting Software
Leading infrastructure contractor based in Manchester chose to finance through WestWon as they can facilitate not only software only finance deals, but could also include an element of consultancy, implementation and training costs.
Read more on Software Leasing
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Corporate responsibility
- Company information
- Complaints handling procedure
- Financial Conduct Authority
- FCA – Consumer Duty
- Modern day slavery statement
- Fair processing notice
- Anti money laundering terms
- Bribery and corruption
- Vulnerable Customer Policy
- Charitable work
- WestWon Woodland Sustainability Policy
- Employment at WestWon
- Careers in asset finance