Software Lease Calculator
1. For enquiries over £100,000, please contact us directly on 01494 611 456.
2. The rental price indicated is for general guidance and is subject to credit approval.
3. Business users only.
Many company directors and even IT Managers are still not aware of software leasing. There are some sensible reasons for them to think this.
Companies do not buy software, they purchase a licence to use the software, for a pre-agreed period of time or forever. Software authors such as Microsoft or Sage only grant us a licence to use their software as they own the source code and intellectual property in it. Leasing companies need to “own” the asset that they then rent out to customers. Clearly, they cannot own the software asset as all they are buying is a licence.
However, we do lease computer software and have done for nearly thirty years. Working with a range of finance companies that are comfortable leasing software to end user companies.
Why Choose WestWon?
- We partner alognside 20 different funders that are on board with software leasing
- Currently arranged over 770 software leases for over £29 million in value
- Our biggest software lease was for £1.585m, the smallest £1,100
- The database we use has 958 unique software companies in the UK
- Authorised and are fully licensed by the FCA.