Software Lease Calculator
1. For enquiries over £100,000, please contact us directly on 01494 611 456.
2. The rental price indicated is for general guidance and is subject to credit approval.
3. Business users only.
Many company directors and even IT Managers still do not know you can finance software. There are some sensible reasons for them to think this.
Companies do not buy software, they purchase a licence to use the software, for a pre-agreed period of time or forever. Software authors such as Microsoft or Sage only grant us a licence to use their software as they own the source code and intellectual property in it. Leasing companies need to “own” the asset that they then rent out to customers. Clearly, they cannot own the software asset as all they are buying is a licence.
However, we do lease computer software and have done for nearly thirty years. We work with a range of finance companies that are comfortable leasing software to end user companies.
- We work with 20 different funders that all lease software
- We currently arranged nearly 750 software leases for over £25.2 million in value
- Our biggest software lease was for £1.585m, the smallest £1,100
- Our database has 958 unique software companies in the UK, quite a few we have already worked with leasing computer software