Whether refurbishing your existing office premises or launching a new start-up, companies today are rightly turning to lease finance to fund their new and improved working environments.
Planning an office revamp or fit out can contain many elements, not just – although very important – furniture and office equipment, but also fittings, flooring, partitions, lighting, IT technology, computers, photocopiers, telephony; in fact, everything – including the staff room kitchen sink – you need in place to ensure good employee morale and increased productivity.
Of course, planning and designing an office fit out or refit can be expensive and it makes complete sense to review your funding options fully before committing to a large upfront capital payment. Tools such as WestWon’s instant Lease Calculator can provide an instant quotation to compare the cost of leasing office furniture and related project items and services versus buying them outright. Spreading the cost of office refits and fit outs over time is just one of the benefits of leasing:
Advantages of leasing office furniture and fit outs
- Lease payments can be set against profit, thereby potentially reducing tax bills.
- Flexibility and cash flow boost: you can obtain the business equipment and technology you need without tying up available cash and lines of credit.
- Your business can also get an instant Return on Investment as once you make a set initial payment, you can acquire and start using the asset immediately, while spreading payments over the useful life of the equipment.
- Flexible repayments: lease payments can be tailored to match seasonal cash flow. You can also choose a fixed interest rate, which protects against interest rate rises and enables you to plan your budget effectively.
- Avoidance of equipment obsolescence and easier upgrades in the future: increasingly vital as more and more businesses are becoming technology-driven.
Call us now on Tel: 01494 611 456 for further details and an illustration of how office fit out leasing can benefit your business and support planned office design projects.