What can you lease for business? Did you know that organisations both large and small – well-established and even new start SMEs too – can lease almost any type of business equipment, hardware, software, office furniture and fit outs, not to mention moving premises and machinery? In fact, if you can name it, you can probably find a food lease option for it too … yes, including the staff room kitchen sink! You simply chose the equipment you need to grow your business and the leasing company – like WestWon leasing – provides the asset funding.
5 Key benefits of leasing for business
- Lease payments can be set against profit, thereby potentially reducing tax bills.
- Flexibility and cash flow boost: you can obtain the business equipment and technology you need without tying up available cash and lines of credit.
- Your business can also get an instant Return on Investment as once you make a set initial payment, you can acquire and start using the asset immediately, while spreading payments over the useful life of the equipment.
- Flexible repayments: lease payments can be tailored to match seasonal cash flow. You can also choose a fixed interest rate, which protects against interest rate rises and enables you to plan your budget effectively.
- Avoidance of equipment obsolescence and easier upgrades in the future: increasingly vital as more and more businesses are becoming technology-driven.
Which Business Sectors Use Lease Finance?
Most if not all business sectors use asset-based finance as part of their financial planning. We regularly arrange lease finance agreements for organisations requiring:
- IT Equipment Leasing
- Office Furniture and Refit Lease Finance
- Engineering Equipment Lease Finance
- Scientific & Medical Equipment Lease Finance
- Processing and Packaging Equipment Lease Finance
- Waste & Recycling Equipment Lease Finance
- Catering Equipment Lease Finance
- Leisure Equipment Lease Finance
- Other Business Equipment and Machinery Leasing
WestWon is a leading UK leasing company completely independent of any supplier or manufacturer, you can choose any combination of equipment and technology you require for your lease agreement. WestWon is also happy to help recommend suppliers if you don’t have one in mind.
For more information about how leasing versus buying can work hard for your business, contact WestWon on Tel: 01494 611 456.