Whether you are a new start business or a long established company, leasing IT technology such as computers, tablets, servers and telecoms makes perfect business sense. First and foremost, it allows you to acquire the technology you need when you need it – without tying up capital or existing lines of credit. And it also safeguards against future obsolescence – a major issue for IT and computing equipment. New equipment can become out-of-date very quickly and leasing you IT equipment, software and services makes life much easier when it comes to acquiring new and improved models and upgrades.
Key Benefits of IT Leasing
WestWon provides finance for hardware leasing, software leasing, infrastructure leasing, telephony leasing and services leasing, allowing your business to:
- Stay up-to-date – Given the rapid pace of technology change it clearly makes sense to lease rather than buy depreciating IT assets so you can upgrade easily in the future.
- Keep your cash flowing – You have immediate access to the latest resources without having to tie up large sums of capital, while spreading the cost of your investment over the useful life of your equipment.
- No crossed lines – Lease rental agreements do not impact your other borrowing options or lines of credit.
- Multiple items, one agreement – Effective IT is about so much more than just hardware. You can easily include items such as software, networking and support under one monthly payment for simpler budgeting.
- Check out the pros and cons of leasing v buying – WestWon offers a state-of-the-art online quotations system, providing instant quotations and highly competitive rates. There is no easier way to assess your options.
To find out more about leasing for all your technology needs, contact the WestWon IT experts on Tel: 01494 611 456 or email email@example.com for an instant quote and best leasing rates. You can also download the WestWon Asset Finance for IT Equipment and Projects Leasing Fact Sheet from our Leasing Fact Sheet Page. Or produce an instant quote with our online calculator now.