Microsoft Windows 7 Support Ends! Microsoft have recently announced that they will no longer be providing any product support for Windows 7. They want to invest more time in new technology and opportunities. Windows 7 has been running since 22nd October 2009 and have committed 10 years of support. The official end of support is […]
Computer Leasing Small Business UK Here at WestWon, we are experts in providing small businesses with leasing options on all IT equipment including computers. We have just recently gone through the process of upgrading a number of computers. It was a project that we thought was going to be really simple and cheap. However… We started off […]
WestWon provided a company based in Kingston upon Hull with a lease agreement for 4 Fujitsu mini tower business computers via a WestWon Partner who supplies Fujitsu equipment.
Capital Cost: £10,625.00 ex. VAT
Lease Rental: £281.44 ex. VAT
Payment Frequency: Monthly
Lease Period: 4 Years
|Fujitsu mini tower business computers||4|
|Fujitsu Lifebook 15.6″ notebook PC’s||2|
|APC SmartUPS 1500||1|
|Netgear 24 port switch||1|
|Netgear 16 port switch||1|
|Microsoft Exchange licenses||26|
WestWon provided a company based in West Bromwich with a lease agreement for 1 Dell System Control Computers & Sofware via a WestWon Partner who supplies Dell System Control Computers & Sofware equipment.
Capital Cost: £53,244.00 ex. VAT
Lease Rental: £1,134.12 ex. VAT
Payment Frequency: Monthly
Lease Period: 5 Years
|Dell System Control Computers & Sof||Scientific Equipment||1|
Whether you are a new start business or a long established company, leasing IT technology such as computers, tablets, servers and telecoms makes perfect business sense. First and foremost, it allows you to acquire the technology you need when you need it – without tying up capital or existing lines of credit. And it also safeguards against future obsolescence – a major issue for IT and computing equipment. New equipment can become out-of-date very quickly and leasing you IT equipment, software and services makes life much easier when it comes to acquiring new and improved models and upgrades.
Key Benefits of IT Leasing
WestWon provides finance for hardware leasing, software leasing, infrastructure leasing, telephony leasing and services leasing, allowing your business to:
- Stay up-to-date – Given the rapid pace of technology change it clearly makes sense to lease rather than buy depreciating IT assets so you can upgrade easily in the future.
- Keep your cash flowing – You have immediate access to the latest resources without having to tie up large sums of capital, while spreading the cost of your investment over the useful life of your equipment.
- No crossed lines – Lease rental agreements do not impact your other borrowing options or lines of credit.
- Multiple items, one agreement – Effective IT is about so much more than just hardware. You can easily include items such as software, networking and support under one monthly payment for simpler budgeting.
- Check out the pros and cons of leasing v buying – WestWon offers a state-of-the-art online quotations system, providing instant quotations and highly competitive rates. There is no easier way to assess your options.
To find out more about leasing for all your technology needs, contact the WestWon IT experts on Tel: 01494 611 456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an instant quote and best leasing rates. You can also download the WestWon Asset Finance for IT Equipment and Projects Leasing Fact Sheet from our Leasing Fact Sheet Page. Or produce an instant quote with our online calculator now.