There are many reasons why businesses today are opting to lease v buy essential business equipment – anything from balers and shredders, gym equipment and office furniture through to software, tablets and telephones.
Here are just some of the benefits of going the asset finance route:
- Lease payments can be set against profit, thereby potentially reducing tax bills.
- Flexibility and cash flow boost: you can obtain the business equipment and technology you need without tying up available cash and lines of credit.
- Your business can also get an instant Return on Investment as once you make a set initial payment, you can acquire and start using the asset immediately, while spreading payments over the useful life of the equipment.
- Flexible repayments: lease payments can be tailored to match seasonal cash flow. You can also choose a fixed interest rate, which protects against interest rate rises and enables you to plan your budget effectively.
- Avoidance of equipment obsolescence and easier upgrades in the future: increasingly vital as more and more businesses are becoming technology-driven.
For more information about how leasing can be put to work for your business, contact our Client Services team on Tel: 01494 611 456.