Heading back to work in a new office? Make the most of Furniture and Fit Out Finance through WestWon.
As a result of the pandemic many businesses have had to adapt and work remotely. However, now things are looking more hopeful for all of us. Offices are slowly beginning to refill and resuming with “business as usual”. For companies who are returning to existing premises, the offices might look a bit tired, needing a renovation to dust the Covid cobwebs away and start afresh. Your company may be moving to new premises, for example, where tenancies have ended during lockdowns. Moving to a new premises, you may need to make superficial changes to make it more ‘your business’ and in line with your company culture.’ This is where you can make the most of furniture and fit out finance at WestWon.
On the other hand other companies have been forced to downsize due to the recession caused by multiple lockdowns and unemployment. Relocating is on the mind for many. However, this involves expenses such as fit out costs, preliminaries, surveys, design costs, electrical and decorating fees. All these costs during unsure times can cause businesses unwanted stresses and headaches. No matter your situation, WestWon are here to help support your business with finance products for these expenditures.
How does it work?
It’s very simple. Once you speak to a supplier and have received their quote, contact WestWon. We will then provide you with a free no obligation fit out leasing quote. After being contacted, WestWon will look to obtain a credit acceptance within 72 hours. This leads to a signed rental agreement by you. On return, your equipment is ordered and delivered and your rental starts only when a delivery confirmation is received.
How can WestWon help?
There are many benefits of office furniture and fit out finance and here at WestWon we offer all of them along with 5* customer service.
- Keep funds in the business that are able to be used elsewhere within the company eg by recruitment (cash flow)
- Alternative funding lines – there is no need to use up an existing bank facility, save it for a rainy day
- The latest equipment – it is important for your business to have the latest technology on hand. Therefore when you replace equipment at the end of a lease term, it implements a recycling strategy
- When dealing with rental agreements VAT is paid on the rentals, not in full and upfront.
- Pay for equipment as you use it which is the same when paying employees. You do it all at once and upfront for office furniture as it is used
- Tax planning – when using a lease rental agreement, 100% of that rental is then deductible against your company’s corporation tax
If you are interested in leasing office equipment and would like to have a chat with a member of the team, contact us on 01494 611 456 or email email@example.com