Assmann furniture was founded by Henrich Ahsmann in 1939 when he took over a small village workshop in 1939. The company is now renowned for selling good quality desk and storage systems for offices. Their lower to middle priced furniture is produced out of their modern factory in Lower Saxony, Germany. Assman have a UK showroom at 75A Turnmill Street , London EC1M 5SY where the company showcases a range of desks and seating systems, meeting room furniture, storage containers, partition wall systems, cabinets, reception desks and furniture, shelves and acoustic solutions.
Assmann furniture suppliers
WestWon presently works with a wide range of Assman office furniture suppliers in the UK and is proud to be associated with the company. If you are looking for a local supplier of Assmann office furniture, please call WestWon on Tel: 01494 611 456 and ask for our office furniture leasing team. Alternatively you can email boris@WestWon.co.uk
Why Lease Office Furniture and Office Fit Out Projects?
- Leasing your office furniture installation means there is no need tie up capital upfront to acquire assets that have a useful lifespan of 2-5 years or more. Once you make a set initial payment, you can start using your office furniture and equipment immediately, while spreading payments over your selected lease rental payment period.
- Lease rental agreements do not affect your existing lines of credit and can be set against profit, thereby potentially reducing tax bills.
- Asset finance payments can be tailored to match seasonal cash flow. You can also choose a fixed interest rate, which protects against interest rate rises and enables you to plan your budget effectively.
- Updating office equipment often requires office furniture, equipment and services from various sources. You can include multiple items under one monthly payment for simpler budgeting and financial management.
- WestWon uses a state-of-the-art online quotations system, providing instant quotations and highly competitive rates. There is no easier way to assess your options.
You can download our FREE GUIDE TO LEASING to find out more about how to arrange lease finance for your office furniture or fit out project.