Why Lease Computers and Other IT Equipment?
Leasing IT technology such as computers, tablets, servers and telecoms allows you to improve performance by acquiring the latest technology without tying up capital or existing lines of credit.
Crucially it also protects you against future obsolescence – a major issue for IT and computing equipment. Technology is changing at such a fast rate that new equipment can become out-of-date very quickly. Arranging lease finance for IT makes it so much simpler to upgrade to new and improved versions at any stage.
If your organisation would like to know more about leasing computers, laptops, servers, networks, infrastructure, printers, fax machines, reprographic systems, telephony or any other technology systems, contact the WestWon IT experts on Tel: 01494 611 456 or email email@example.com for an instant quote and best leasing rates.
Key Benefits of IT Leasing
WestWon provides finance for hardware leasing, software leasing, infrastructure leasing, telephony leasing and services leasing, allowing your business to:
- Avoid Obsolescence – With the rapid pace of technology change it clearly makes sense to lease rather than buy depreciating IT assets – so you can upgrade easily in the future.
- Improve Cash Flow and Instant Return on Investment – You have immediate access to the latest resources without having to tie up large sums of capital, while spreading the cost of your investment over the useful life of your equipment.
- Protect Bank Lines – Lease rental agreements do not impact your other borrowing options or lines of credit.
- Be fully Flexible – Effective IT is about so much more than just hardware. You can easily include items such as software, networking and support under one monthly payment for simpler budgeting.
- Compare Lease V Buy Costs Instantly – WestWon offers a state-of-the-art online quotations system, providing instant quotations and highly competitive rates. There is no easier way to assess your options.
For more information about IT Equipment Leasing, Hardware Leasing, Software Leasing, Tablet Leasing or iPad and Tablet leasing, contact WestWon on Tel: 01494 611 456 or download the WestWon Asset Finance for IT Equipment and Projects Leasing Fact Sheet from our Leasing Fact Sheet Page.