In 2013 raising finance for new business equipment and assets has continued to be a thorny issue for companies, particularly SMEs and start ups. Bank lending figures are still falling and many businesses are turning to alternative sources of funding such as asset finance and leasing.
You can lease almost any type of business equipment from tablets to boardroom tables and IT services to complete office refits. WestWon is an independent asset finance and leasing broker (and a member of the Finance and Leasing Association and National Association of Commercial Finance Brokers) which means you can choose any combination of equipment, technology and maintenance you require for your lease agreement. Sectors that regularly lease equipment include:
- IT equipment leasing
- Office Furniture and Refit Lease FInance
- Engineering Equipment Lease Finance
- Scientific & Medical Equipment Lease Finance
- Processing and Packaging Equipment Lease Finance
- Waste & Recycling Equipment Lease Finance
- Catering Equipment Lease Finance
- Leisure Equipment Lease Finance
What else companies lease? See the WestWon Leasing Video for more ideas. Or call us today on Tel: 01494 611 456.
You can also visit our website to use our Free Instant Lease Calculator to show you how the cost of leasing an asset compares with purchasing your new equipment.