These days nearly every company in the UK, from large corporation to SME, requires some form of waste management equipment and/or recycling machinery be it a humble shredder to large scale compactors and balers. Efficient waste management can prove costly where buying new equipment is concerned. Equipment is also constantly being updated and may businesses understandably look to leasing as a solution that allows them to avoid both obsolescence and the need to tie up existing capital and lines of credit that could be used to safeguard cash flow or purchase other mission-critical equipment.
Should My Business Buy or Lease Waste and Recycling Equipment?
As with every business decision, there can be pros and cons, but, in general, companies find the following benefits of leasing persuasive:
- Lease payments for waste and recycling equipment can be set against profit, thereby potentially reducing tax bills.
- Flexibility and cash flow boost: you can obtain the waste equipment and technology you need without tying up available cash and lines of credit.
- Your business can also get an instant Return on Investment as once you make a set initial payment, you can acquire and start using the asset immediately, while spreading payments over the useful life of the equipment.
- Flexible repayments: lease payments for costly assets can be tailored to match seasonal cash flow. You can also choose a fixed interest rate, which protects against interest rate rises and enables you to plan your budget effectively.
What Waste and Recycling Equipment Can My Business Lease?
- Cardboard baler leasing
- Leased recycling machinery
- Finance for plastic recycling equipment
- Horizontal baler leasing
- Finance for vertical balers
- Leases for semi-automatic balers
- Finance for plastic compactors
- Wood chip shredder leasing
- Leasing for paper compactors and paper shredders
- Asset finance for food waste disposal systems
- Leasing glass crushers and rented drum crushers
- Lift, tippers and dumper leasing
- Magnetic separator leasing
- Power, light and heat equipment leasing
WestWon is a leasing company that specialises in the waste equipment and recycling machinery asset finance and can quickly help you to calculate your best leasing options. For an instant lease finance quote, you can use the WestWon online lease calculator or simply call out leasing experts on Tel: 01494 611 456 for a rapid response to any queries you may have.